You know that analogy “Dogs are to people as glitter is to everything”? I might’ve made that up, but it applies to just about every clingy pup out there: the needy pup, the velcro pup, the hooman-loving clingy pup. Sure they won’t let us leave their sight, even when we really want them to, but we secretly kind of love it.
1. When you sit down at the dog park and your dog won’t go play because he’s afraid you’re not having a good time.
Source: getty images
2. When your dog wants to have dinner with you, not after you.
3. “Is it dog friendly? My dogs love beer.”
4. “Are you really making your dog the ring bearer?” Yes. This is her dream.
6. Every day is take your child to work day, and it’s taken very, very seriously.
7. They want to make sure they’re the first thing you see when you wake up.
8. Having to change the channel because that movie is too scary for your dog.
9. “Is it dog friendly? My dog loves brunch.”
10. Having to buy matching outfits so your dog doesn’t get jealous of the new baby.
11. Including your dog in your family holiday photos.
12. And engagement photos.
13. And… wedding photos.
14. OK, this is getting out of hand.
15. Turns out we’re actually the clingy ones.